You can have free access to the catalog in digital form directly from your personal page.
If you prefer you can ask for the shipment of the catalog in print after the advance payment of € 15.00 to which you must add the cost of delivery by courier amounted to € 9.00.
The procedure of payment by Paypal or credit card is fully automatic, when ordering follow signs to monitor orderproceed to pay independently and safely.
The money order should be made payable to: ITALY Il Crogiuolo sas Diana Grassadonia & C. Via Bracco, 3 -20159 – Milan
Payable to: Il Crogiuolo sas di Diana Grassadonia & C. Via Bracco, 3 – 20159 – Milano
Iban: T7 2Z0 569 601 614 000 002 103 X44
Payable to: Il Crogiuolo sas di Diana Grassadonia & C.
Banca Popolare di Sondrio 15 Agency Milano | For foreign payments: code POSOIT22 Swift
The gift code Il Crogiuolo® is delivered in promotional phase and communicated to the various users through mailing paper web , e-mail , newsletter . The gift code has a validity time defined in the promotional phase and communicated from time to time to the user / consumer. The tributes applied to gift code are defined at the time of shipment of the order by the Company Il Crogiuolo® sas Diana Grassadonia &C ..
The discount code Il Crogiuolo® is delivered in promotional phase and communicated to the various users through mailing paper web , e-mail , newsletter . The discount code has a validity time defined in the promotional phase and communicated from time to time to the user / consumer. The discount applied to the discount code is defined during the promotion and communicated to users through the home page of the website www.ilcrogiuolo.it or through newsletters , snail mail , telephone and email .
Extra 5% discount for orders over €100,00. Offer not combinable with other initiatives.
The above discounts are valid only for purchases of private users .
Dear User , we are pleased to inform you that you have activated the option to order through our web portal and program the withdrawal directly at our office in Milan .
For more information please contact our offices at 02 / 69.00.91.80
The ordered products can be collected from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 18.00 in our shop in Milan , Via Bracco, 3
You have a shop ? Do you want to resell our products ? for information call the n . 02 / 69.00.91.80 , one of our representatives will elucidate on the forms and conditions of sale reserved for you .
Or you can ask to be contacted by one of our staff by filling out the request in the REGISTRATION FORM in our web portal , or download the application form and send it by fax at 02 / 69.00.93.02 .
The authorization request to the private area can be performed by registering free at our website (click here for registration) and then send the REQUEST FORM ENABLING that must be filled in all its parts and send by fax 02 / 69.00.93.02 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 02 / 69.00.91.80
Phone 02 / 18.104.22.168
Fax 02 / 69.00.93.02
1) All the articles presented within this site is meant as a curiosity magic and folk traditions related to African Americans. Il Crogiuolo sas Diana Grassadonia & amp; C. has not miraculous properties or paranormal powers, descriptions of the same make reference to the traditions handed down by the various products to which they belong. It is up to the good judgment evaluation. Each imported item complies with current European regulations concerning the safety and wholesomeness. The consulting services are limited to the sharing of information about the traditional use and do not provide consultations of Tarot, clairvoyance or similar services. Il Crogiuolo sas Diana Grassadonia & amp; C. is restricted to import and distribute the material by enriching the traditional products of information about the use.
2) Many of the items in our catalog are elements belonging to different religious cultures / esoteric. The attribution of supernatural or magical properties of these is obviously not scientifically provable and in a positive way, moving away from the use practical and returning part of the faith. We encourage buyers to evaluate objectively any purchases to avoid that could in some way damage their ethics and their own personal feeling. Il Crogiuolo sas Diana Grassadonia & amp; C. can not be held responsible for this, exerting only a function of distribution and sale of articles that are intended as curious folk.
3) The customer places his order by sending claims to have read and accepted general conditions of sale and having understood the nature of the items purchased.
The registration to our web services provides for the automatic registration of your email address in our newsletter circuits .
The recording circuit newsletter will receive our latest news, information about products distributed by us and much more. Should you wish to be removed from the circuit newsletter will have access to your personal page through your username and password and uncheck newsletter . Alternatively potr & agrave ; require removal by phone at 02 / 69.00.91.80 , fax at 02 / 69.00.93.02 or by email , one of our employees will remove the circuit newsletter of your account.
1 ) ORDER OF PROPERTY
2 ) METHOD ‘ DELIVERY
3 ) PRICES AND METHOD ‘ OF PAYMENT
4 ) COMPLAINTS AND RETURN
5 ) RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
6 ) DATA PROTECTION DECREE . 196 2003
A) Assets that may be ordered by the consumer are as shown and described in this catalog as well as those of customary known and used by the customer, in line with mrche treated and / or availability of magazzino.b) The order by the consumer can be made upon request of the catalog if the consumer does not already hold, by phone, fax and E-mail, stating your full name, including the address to which you want to receive the goods, their telephone number, code, description, quantity and the price quoted for granted the requested goods and the type of delivery and payment chosen from those shown , respectively, in points nos. 2) and 3) .c) The order given will be processed within 48 hours of receipt. If you can not perform in full the order made, and except as otherwise expressly provided, the goods will be shipped when available.
A) The consumer at the time of the order has the right to choose, for shipments to be made within the Italian territory, including the following types of shipping : – insured parcel post: the delivery is usually done from the post office within 24 hours from the date of acceptance. Not liable for any delays due to the courier service postale.- Express Mail (SDA) or other equivalent: delivery generally occurs within 24 to 48 hours from the time of the withdrawal by the carrier. In the absence of a choice, the goods will be sent by mail with an insured package.
REGARD TO RETURNS DUE TO NON-DELIVERY BY COURIER / ITALIAN POST DUE incorrectness ADDRESS OF DESTINATION OR NAMES ON THE WRONG DOOR PHONE, WE WOULD BE FORCED TO CHARGE CHARGES ENTER SHIPMENT, eventale STOCK, MADE OF NECK, THE RECIPIENT.
we INFORM OUR DEAR CUSTOMERS TO PROVIDE WHEN ORDERING DESTINATION ADDRESSES VALID AND COMPLETE TO AVOID CHARGES RELATED TO STOCKS. THE COST OF STORAGE AND ‘OF EURO 13.20 CHE WILL’ FULLY CHARGED TO YOU IN CASE OF EVEN PARTIAL INCORRECT ADDRESS
A) For sales in the Italian territory, commodity prices stated in this list include VAT (except for any typographical errors) and are subject to change without notice, for this, it is advisable to seek confirmation of the accuracy of the price indicated on the price list and / or any changes intervenute.Al ensure better service, the list will be updated periodically and, in any case, all changes of the same will be reflected in the price list published on the website https://www.ilcrogiuolo.it, very quickly. They are excluded from the price and are charged to the consumer the charges, or those to receive the catalog (Euro 10.00, plus shipping charges 9.74 Euro) and the shipping of the goods indicated in the consignment note ..
B) The consumer at the time of the order has the right to choose from the following payment methods: -Tag, paying the post office at the time of collection of the goods; – payment in advance by postal c / c, credit card .
Art. 52 (1) Return Policy
1. Subject to the exceptions referred to in Article 59, the consumer shall have a period of fourteen days to withdraw from a distance contract or an off-premises without giving any reason and without incurring any costs other than those referred to ‘Article 56, paragraph 2, and Article 57.
2. Subject to Article 53, the withdrawal period referred to in paragraph 1 expires after fourteen days from: ITALY a) in the case of service contracts, the day of conclusion of the contract;
b) in the case of sales contracts, the day on which the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods or: ITALY 1) in the case of multiple goods ordered by the consumer by an order and delivered separately, the day on which the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires physical possession of the last good;
2) in the case of delivery of a good consisting of multiple lots or pieces, the day on which the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires physical possession of the last lot or piece;
3) in the case of contracts for regular delivery of goods during a defined period of time, the day on which the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer acquires physical possession of the first good;
c) in the case of contracts for the supply of water, gas or electricity & agrave ;, when they are offered for sale in a limited volume or quantity & agrave; determined, district heating or digital content not supplied on a tangible medium, the day of conclusion of the contract.
3. The contracting parties can fulfill their contractual obligations during the withdrawal period. However, in the case of contracts negotiated away from business premises, the trader can & ograve; accept, as remuneration, promissory notes having a maturity of less than fifteen days after the conclusion of the contract for service contracts or the acquisition of the physical possession of the goods for sales contracts and can not & ograve; present them to the discount before the deadline.
Art. 54 (1) Exercise of the right of withdrawal
1. Before expiry of the withdrawal period, the consumer shall inform the trader of his decision to exercise the right to cancel the contract. For this purpose, the consumer may ograve & ;:
a) use the model withdrawal form in Annex I, Part B; (2) or
b) make any other unequivocal statement of its decision to terminate the contract.
2. The consumer has exercised his right of withdrawal within the withdrawal period referred to in Article 52, paragraph 2, and Article 53 if the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal & egrave; sent by the consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
3. The trader may, in addition to the possibility & agrave; referred to in paragraph 1, can & ograve; give the consumer the option to fill out and electronically submit the model withdrawal form in Annex I, Part B, or any other unequivocal statement on the trader’s website. In those cases the trader shall immediately communicate to the consumer an acknowledgment of receipt, on a durable medium, the withdrawal exercised.
4. The burden of proof of exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with this Article shall be on the consumer.
(1) New Article. 54 Consumer Code introduced by art. 1, paragraph 1, d. lgs. nr. 21 of February 21, 2014 effective from 13 June 2014. Article 54 regulations see: Art. 54 Consumer Code – Execution of the contract
(2) New Annex I Part A and B: Allegato I – Part A and B – Consumer Code
Article 56 Consumer Code – Duty to reimburse the expenses included in case of withdrawal within 14 days – Legislative Decree no. 206/2005
Art. 56 (1) Obligations of the trader in case of withdrawal
1. The trader shall reimburse all payments received from the consumer, which may include the cost of delivery, without undue delay and in any event within fourteen days from the day & egrave; informed of the consumer’s decision to withdraw from the contract in accordance with Article 54. The professional performs the refund in the first period using the same means of payment used by the customer for the initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed otherwise and provided which does not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. In the event that the payment was made by means of promissory notes, the latter have not yet been presented, must be made for their return. And ‘Any contract term which limits refunds to the consumer of the amount paid as a result of exercising the right of withdrawal.
2. Notwithstanding paragraph 1, the trader & egrave; required to reimburse the supplementary costs, if the consumer has expressly opted for a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of delivery offered by the trader.
3. Unless the trader has offered to collect the goods himself, with regard to sales contracts, the trader can & ograve; withhold the reimbursement until & egrave; It has received the goods back, or until & egrave; the consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever situation occurs first.
(1) New Article. 56 Consumer Code introduced by art. 1, paragraph 1, d. lgs. nr. 21 of February 21, 2014 effective from 13 June 2014. Article 56 regulations see: Art. 56 Consumer Code – Payment by card
Articolo 57 codice del consumo – Obbligo del consumatore e restituzione del bene in caso di recesso – D.Lgs. 206/2005
Art. 57 (1) Obblighi del consumatore nel caso di recesso
1. A meno che il professionista abbia offerto di ritirare egli stesso i beni, il consumatore restituisce i beni o li consegna al professionista o a un terzo autorizzato dal professionista a ricevere i beni, senza indebito ritardo e in ogni caso entro quattordici giorni dalla data in cui ha comunicato al professionista la sua decisione di recedere dal contratto ai sensi dell’articolo 54. Il termine è rispettato se il consumatore rispedisce i beni prima della scadenza del periodo di quattordici giorni. Il consumatore sostiene solo il costo diretto della restituzione dei beni, purchè il professionista non abbia concordato di sostenerlo o abbia omesso di informare il consumatore che tale costo è a carico del consumatore. Nel caso di contratti negoziati fuori dei locali commerciali in cui i beni sono stati consegnati al domicilio del consumatore al momento della conclusione del contratto, il professionista ritira i beni a sue spese qualora i beni, per loro natura, non possano essere normalmente restituiti a mezzo posta.
2. Il consumatore è responsabile unicamente della diminuzione del valore dei beni risultante da una manipolazione dei beni diversa da quella necessaria per stabilire la natura, le caratteristiche e il funzionamento dei beni. Il consumatore non è in alcun caso responsabile per la diminuzione del valore dei beni se il professionista ha omesso di informare il consumatore del suo diritto di recesso a norma dell’articolo 49, comma 1, lettera h).
3. Where a consumer exercises his right of withdrawal after having made a request in accordance & agrave; Article 50, paragraph 3, or Article 51, paragraph 8, the consumer shall pay to the trader an amount proportional to what & egrave; It has been provided until the time the consumer has informed the trader of the right of withdrawal, compared to all the contracted services. The proportionate amount the consumer has to pay for the professional & egrave; calculated on the basis of the total price agreed in the contract. If the total price & egrave; excessive, the proportionate amount & egrave; calculated based on the market value of the & egrave; It was provided.
4. The consumer shall bear no cost for: ITALY a) the provision of services or the supply of water, gas or electricity & agrave ;, when they are offered for sale in a limited volume or quantity & agrave; determined, or of district heating, in whole or in part, during the withdrawal period, where:
1) the trader has failed to provide information in accordance & agrave; Article 49, paragraph 1, letter h) and l); or
2) the consumer has not expressly requested performance to begin during the withdrawal period in accordance & agrave; Article 50, paragraph 3, and Article 51, paragraph 8; or
b) the provision, in whole or in part, of digital content which is not & egrave; supplied on a tangible medium where: ITALY 1) the consumer has not given his prior express consent to the beginning of the performance before the end of the fourteen day period referred to in Article 52;
2) the consumer has not acknowledged losing the right of withdrawal when giving his consent; or
3) the trader has failed to provide the confirmation in accordance with Article 50, paragraph 2, or Article 51, paragraph 7.
5. Except as provided in Article 56, paragraph 2, and in this Article, exercise the right of withdrawal does not imply any responsibility & agrave; for the consumer.
(1) New Article. 57 Consumer Code introduced by art. 1, paragraph 1, d. lgs. nr. 21 of February 21, 2014 effective from 13 June 2014. Article 57 regulations see: Art. 57 Consumer Code – Inertia
Information about the article .13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 , code regarding the protection of personal data. The collection and processing of data provided at registration are stored in a database accessible only by authorized personnel and treated in a confidential way for commercial purposes, connected or instrumental to the work and to submit any material, advertising or promotional. The data collected will not be disclosed to third parties. From our home page you can access your data and modify them if necessary. It is possible to request the cancellation of their data by sending an email to : email@example.com Il Crogiuolo sas Diana Grassadonia & amp; C.
The request for deletion of personal data can be communicated by telephone at 02 / 69.00.91.80 – 02 / 22.214.171.124 , or submitted by fax at 02 / 69.00.93.02, sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or will ship letter with advice by letter addressed to: Il Crogiuolo sas Diana Grassadonia & amp; C. – Via Bracco, 3 – 20159 – Milan, we will proceed to the immediate cancellation in accordance with current standards .
The trademarks adobe pdf of their respective owners